2017 Oregon Senior Games Registration is now live! Get your early-bird registration in before rates increase!
Oregon Senior Games Presented by humana
June 12-18, 2017 in Bend, Oregon
View the video from the 2015 Oregon Senior Games
|| Track & Field
|Basketball|| Disc Golf|
|Cowboy Action Shooting
Bend, Oregon is the Mountain Town that has it all, and that includes the Oregon Senior Games! Competitors from around the country will gather in Bend for an unforgettable week of athleticism and fun. Go ahead and use it as an excuse to plan the Bend vacation you've been thinking about. Spend your morning competing on the pickleball court, and follow it up in the afternoon by hitting the hiking trails. Play against your peers in racquetball, then reward yourself with an afternoon of whitewater rafting and a tasty craft beer along the Bend Ale Trail. The possibilities are endless, and even if you don't bring home a medal, the memories are all yours to keep.
Athletes ages 40-49 (exhibition only) and 50+ (National Senior Games qualifying age) can compete in one of the 15 sports offered (14 National Senior Games qualifiers and 1 exhibition). It's a great chance to test your mettle against other seniors while enjoying a getaway to the outdoor playground of the West. Whether you're a super-competitive athlete or just someone looking to stay active, the Oregon Senior Games is a great event to add to your 2017 must-do list!
Top 5 Reasons to Participate in the Oregon Senior Games
- Meet fellow senior athletes from around the country who share your passion for sports and recreation.
- Spend a relaxing and fun week in Bend, Oregon, the outdoor playground of the West.
- Enjoy some of the unique attractions Bend offers, including the Bend Ale Trail or the Roundabout Art Route. For more ideas on Bend activities, go here.
- Soak up the vitamin D in Bend, which boasts an average of 300 days of sunshine per year.
- Experience Bend like a naturalist on a guided short hike with Wanderlust Tours to end the Games each year.
Every year at the award dinner we recognize several individuals in the Oregon Senior Games who best characterize certain aspects of the Games. This year's dinner will be on Saturday, June 17 at 6pm. Location TBD.
- Globetrotter Award (Farthest Traveled)
- "Sage" Award (Oldest Athlete)
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Sportsmanship Award
- "Philly Mac" Award (Athlete who encompasses the Senior Games movement)
For up to the minute updates and news "like" the Oregon Senior Games
>> Paper Registration 2017
>> What to Do
>> Refer-A-Friend & Earn Cash Back
>> NSGA Website