BEND & Central Oregon Calendar of Events
There is always something fun happening in Bend, Oregon! In the heart of Central Oregon there are endless opportunities to enjoy festivals, live music, and adventures to sample the "Mountain Town that has it all - Bend, Oregon."
Beyond the plethora of incredible events there are plenty of daily activities & tours to immerse yourself in all that makes Central Oregon so unique. Check out our Summer Fun, Winter Fun & Family Fun pages for a complete list of opportunities. Once you've decided on what to do in Bend, be sure to check out our where to stay page for all of your lodging needs. From hotels and motels to vacation rentals and B&Bs, we've got you covered.
Sunriver Yoga Month Celebration
11am - 12pm | Nature Yoga Class | FREE
- Join us for this relaxing yoga class by the river. These classes are a mixture of Vinyasa Flow, Sivananda and gentle yoga. All levels welcome!
12pm - 12:30pm | Introduction to Ayurveda with Ashish Pandya | FREE
- Discover the science of life that is Ayurveda and how to customize your self-care and yoga practice to your Dosha.
Traveling extensively around the world, Ashish has trained and enriched thousands through diverse seminars filled with unbounded wisdom and witty humour guiding people to live a healthy and stress free life.
1pm - 3:30pm | Dosha-Centric Yoga Classes | FREE
1pm | Yoga for the Kapha Doshas
2pm | Yoga for the Vata Doshas
3pm | Yoga for the Pitta Doshas
DISCOVER YOUR DOSHA!
- Want to know what your Dosha is? Take the quiz from The Chopra Center and see whether you are Vata, Pitta or Kapha.
- Dosha Quiz: http://bit.ly/2gm67Nt
1pm - 4pm | Mini Spa Event | FREE
- Skin Care Consultations
- Mini services
- Free skincare samples
- Yoga fashion trunk show
- Discounts on Shankara spa services and retail products during the event!
This event is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
September is National Yoga Appreciation Month, so we're celebrating health, wellness and vitality all month long! We'll be featuring several events and programs to educate and inspire a healthy lifestyle.