Visit Bend Advertising Opportunities - Advertising & Banner Ad Spots Available on VisitBend.com and in the Official Bend Visitor Guide
Why Advertise on VisitBend.com?
It's simple ... VisitBend.com is the most widely used website for lodging, activity, event, and relocation information in Bend, Oregon; not to mention the local's source for information on area businesses. With nearly 1,000,000 visitors every year and growing, VisitBend.com ranks #1 in the most popular search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) for the keywords that everyone is searching when they want to plan their visit or relocation to Bend and Central Oregon. A variety of advertising packages are available and affordable. And, best of all, they produce results -- lots of click-throughs and sales.
>> Download the official Visit Bend Media Kit here. Don't take our word for it ... read what others have to say about their website traffic from VisitBend.com.
"We signed up to advertise on VisitBend.com in May 2010. Our website traffic increased immediately! In fact, we now have more traffic in a month than we used to get in a year. We received twice the amount of referrals from VisitBend.com over any other source! It is now all about search and VisitBend.com has that dialed!"
- Chuck Arnold, Downtown Bend Business Association, and the Economic Improvement District
"Advertising with Visit Bend has been great for bringing awareness of Cog Wild Mountain Bike Tours to visitors of Bend. Visit Bend is our #2 source of direct leads to our website and has some of the highest pages per visit and average visit durations from any source. The entire staff is great to work with and is very thoughtful of how they can best help our business. We feel that they think outside of the box of the best ways to make Bend a destination for visitors and turn them into customers for us and many local businesses throughout town."
- Melanie Fisher, Cog Wild Bike Tours
"We've been so impressed and amazed that the VisitBend.com website has been within the top 3 web traffic referral sources for both our Fairfield Inn & Suites and TownPlace Suites of Bend. Marriott.com and Google.com are the only websites out-producing VisitBend.com currently -- however, Visit Bend's site is only a few hundred hits away from catching up to Google."
- Fairfield Inn & Suites and
Bend Visitor Center Brochure Rack Program
Have brochures you'd like to display? The Bend Visitor Center is the place to do it with more than 20,000 visitors per year.
Why should I have my brochures at Visit Bend?
1. In addition to promoting your business, your brochure rack fee dollars will be helping to promote Bend as a tourism destination, which is good business for all of us. All brochure rack fees and advertising dollars go back into the Visitor Development Fund which is solely used to bring large group events and tourism business to Bend.
2. An audience of more than 20,000 visitors — and growing. The Visit Bend Visitor Center welcomes thousands of visitors every year who walk into pick up brochures and information on what Bend has to offer. You’ll want to be in front of them.
3. High profile location in downtown Bend. The new state-of-the-art Bend Visitor Center is located in a high-traffic area with quick and easy access off Highway 97. In addition to visitor traffic, Visit Bend also hosts community events, board meetings, and art showings, all of which bring in additional visitors and local traffic.
4. Premium brochure placement for staff and volunteer referrals. Premium display space in Bend’s official visitor center will ensure staff and volunteers will be familiar with your collateral, products, and services.
Why Should I Advertise in the Official Visitor Guide for Bend, Oregon?
Everyone wants to know “Why Should I Advertise in the Official Visitor Guide for Bend, Oregon ?"
Visit Bend is a non-membership, non-profit economic development organization dedicated to promoting tourism on behalf of the City of Bend. In addition to promoting your business, your advertising dollars will be helping to promote Bend as a tourism destination.
- The Official Guide is distributed to a targeted audience. Your message is getting in the hands of those who requested information on Bend specifically.
- Large Amounts of Web Traffic = Visitor Guide Requests. The Visit Bend website is the #1 most-visited tourism-related site in the region. Visit Bend ’s site is highly optimized, which means top page search results in the most popular search engines. When people find our website, they request the Visitor Guide.
- The entire publication is posted to VisitBend.com as an interactive brochure with direct links to our advertiser’s websites. With more than 65,000 visitors every month, your ad will have twice the impact.
- The only publication used by Visit Bend to fulfill information requests to press and media, travel writers, relocation inquiries, meeting planners, events, phone, web, and visitor inquiries.
- The Bend Buzz e-newsletter, emailed to over 15,000 of subscribers every month, prominently entices potential visitors to “Request a FREE Bend Visitor Guide” and to read the online virtual visitor guide with links to your business.
- The Visit Bend Official Visitor Guide is widely distributed (100,000 copies) and a bargain for advertising. All advertising dollars go back into the Visitor Development Fund which is solely used to bring large group events and business to Bend.
- Every display
ad(quarter page or larger) receives VisitBend.com visitor leads free every week. Average weekly number of leads is anywhere between 100 to 300 depending on the time of year.
>> For up-to-date specs and distribution for the Bend Visitor Guide, please reach out to Nate Wyeth, Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.