Bend Cultural Tourism Fund Guidelines
Discover Bend's Funky and Fun Arts Scene
The online grant application period will open in early 2019.
- Attract incremental tourists to Bend during the shoulder seasons and winter months
- Diversify Bend’s tourism offerings
- Enrich and cultivate Bend’s arts and cultural assets
- Establish Bend as a premier cultural tourism destination
- Enhance Bend’s quality of life
- Increase Bend’s appeal to attract new long-term investment into the community
Grants may support:
- Programs designed to generate incremental tourism activity in the city of Bend during the shoulder seasons and winter months
- Target marketing for arts and cultural activities designed to attract visitors from outside a 50 mile radius of the city of Bend
- The development of packages or special promotions for arts or cultural tourism activities
- The development of new uses of media and technology for arts and cultural activities
- Research projects related to existing or potential cultural tourism programs with the intent of increasing cultural tourism activity in the City of Bend
- Other forms of tourism promotion that adhere to ORS.320.350.
Catalyst Grant: intended to support the bold ideas that aren’t yet fully developed, but can demonstrate extraordinary potential for increasing Bend’s off-season “cultural tourists”. The grant will provide successful applicants with funding to propel the development of an event or activity that will support the local economy and cultural organizations.
Marketing and Program grant guidelines for support will continue, and applicants may apply in both categories (no more than one in each).
2019 Grant Application Guidelines will be posted in January, 2019. Please use 2018 guidelines only as an example.