Come in and see us in Downtown Bend
For your safety and the safety of our staff, the following protocols are in place until further notice:
- Masks are required. If you do not have your own, please take a disposable mask or a Bend logo buff (if you think you will use it in the future).
- A maximum of 5 people are allowed in the Visitor Center at any time. Please wait outside if we are already at capacity.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- Do not enter if you have any symptoms of illness and/or have been in contact with anyone who is ill during the past 2 weeks.
- Additional brochures and materials are being kept behind the counter and are available upon request. If you do not see the information you are looking for, please ask.
- Restrooms are not open to the public.
The Bend Visitor Center offers a one-stop locale to get all of the information you will need for your stay in Bend, Oregon. From free maps and guides to even free advice from our friendly team of Bend experts.
We also have a great retail shop stocked with Bend souvenirs as well as Old Mill Gift Cards and Downtown Dollars Gift Certificates.
Bend Visitor Center
750 NW Lava Road, Suite 160 (corner of Oregon Avenue and Lava Road)
Bend, OR 97703
Visitor Center Hours
Daily | 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Planning a trip to Bend? Check out our award-winning visitor guide online, or request one to be mailed to you.Read the Guide
Give Us A Call
Want to talk to a real human? We get you. Our visitor information specialists are here to take your call daily from 10:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.Call : 877.245.8484
Stay In Touch
Want to keep up with all of the latest and greatest happening in Bend? Sign up to receive our email newsletter. We promise not to spam you, and we'll respect the heck out of your privacy.
Join thousands of other Bend visitors and take the Pledge to leave Bend better than you found it. Bonus - you can sign up to win a vacation to Bend, too.Take The Pledge