- Bend Ale Trail
- Bend Ale Trail Frequently Asked Questions
The Rules of the Trail & FAQs
Bend Ale Trail Frequently Asked Questions
Rules & Restrictions
– You must be 21 or over to receive the souvenirs
– Each person redeeming a prize needs his/her own passport
– Limit one Silipint per person; Limit one extra prize per person
– No photocopies of completed Bend Ale Trail ™ Passports will be accepted
– Souvenirs are limited to stock on hand
– No purchase is required to participate in the Bend Ale Trail™
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if I am just missing one stamp because the brewery was closed? Prizes will not be given for incomplete passports. Each brewery has varying hours and open days. Please check the hours before you start! You must get a minimum of ten stamps to receive the Silipint (and Trophy during Bend Ale Trail Month in November). All 18 stamps reward you with a bonus prize.
2. Are Bend Ale Trail Silipints™ available for purchase? No, not currently. Visit Bend has other Bend Ale Trail merchandise items available for purchase including tees, hats, bottle openers, and more.
3. Can each member of my family redeem a Bend Ale Trail ™ Passport for a souvenir? Yes, as long as each family member is 21 or older.
4. Can I bring my friend’s Bend Ale Trail Passport and pick up their Silipint? Yes, as long as he or she is 21 and you bring along the original Bend Ale Trail Passport.
5. If I forget to get a stamp from a brewery, can I get a stamp at Visit Bend? No. Visit Bend does not provide Bend Ale Trail Passport stamps. The fun of the Bend Ale Trail is so you can enjoy Bend’s fine craft breweries. We’d be taking the fun away from you if we allowed this. Refer to the brewery hours of operation. Not all of the breweries are open 7 days a week so plan accordingly. Also, refer to the Bend Visitor Center current hours of operations here for redeeming your passport.
6. Is there a deadline to turn in a Bend Ale Trail Passport? No, there is currently no deadline. However, souvenirs are limited to stock on hand.
7. Can I redeem my Bend Ale Trail Passport and receive my Silipint by mail?
Yes – if you live in the United States or Canada.
Please send the following to Visit Bend, 750 NW Lava Road, Suite 160, Bend, OR 97703:
– Your original passport.
(For smartphones, you must take a photo of the completed passport and send it in).
One prize per passport – either paper or smartphone.
– A copy of a driver’s license or other ID showing birth date – for each passport.
– Your mailing address.
– $5 shipping and handling per passport.
8. Do I receive any souvenir for a partially completed Bend Ale Trail Passport? No.
9. Does it matter what order I receive my stamps in? No.
10. Can I take my underage children into these breweries? Generally, yes. Please contact the brewery if you have questions or need additional details. Minors are not eligible to complete a Bend Ale Trail Passport.
11. How can I get around the Bend Ale Trail without driving?
There are several companies in Bend that offer Bend Ale Trail tours. We have the Bend Brew Bus, The Bend Tour Company, and the Cowboy Carriage Company. Some of the Bend Ale Trail is both bike-able and walk-able with many breweries being within a few square miles of each other. If you prefer to be shuttled, contact The Bend Tour Co. or the Bend Brew Bus for more information and details. The Cowboy Carriage Company offers an open-air horse drawn carriage experience to get around the Bend Ale Trail.
The Bend Ale Trail™ is a trademark exclusively owned by the Bend Visitor & Convention Bureau (aka Visit Bend). All rights reserved.
Planning a trip to Bend? Check out our award-winning visitor guide online, or request one to be mailed to you.Read the Guide
Give Us A Call
Want to talk to a real human? We get you. Our visitor information specialists are here to take your call Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and weekends, 10:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.Call : 877.245.8484
Stay In Touch
Want to keep up with all of the latest and greatest happening in Bend? Sign up to receive our email newsletter. We promise not to spam you, and we'll respect the heck out of your privacy.
Join thousands of other Bend visitors and take the Pledge to leave Bend better than you found it. Bonus - you can sign up to win a vacation to Bend, too.Take The Pledge