- Adventure Journal
- Outdoor Recreation
- Mt. Bachelor
- Get your spring started right with Springtacular at Mt. Bachelor!
Get your spring started right with Springtacular at Mt. Bachelor!
Ever notice how some things happen year after year, but you still look forward to them whenever they roll around?
Birthdays. Mardi Gras. The 24-hour Christmas Story marathon on TNT.
And of course, Springtacular at Mt. Bachelor.
Every year, the good folks at Mt. Bachelor give you the opportunity to get some killer deals on spring skiing. Not only do you get a great price on a pass, you get access to fabulous concerts, awesome events, and – oh yeah – one of the longest skiing/snowboarding seasons in North America.
Not a bad deal, eh?
Here are some of the highlights from this year’s Springtacular:
- Eight BONUS days of skiing or snowboarding. New this year, Bachelor is offering up some bonus days of snow play. Purchase your Springtacular pass by March 28 and you can start using it April 1. Those who wait ‘til after March 28 still get to ski, but have to wait until April 9. In other words, it pays to buy early!
- Groove to the tunes. Amazing music always goes hand-in-hand with Springtacular, and this year is no exception. On May 5, Strive Roots will be melding reggae, hard rock, funk and hip-hop. May 12, it’s local favorite Bill Keale and his unique Hawaiian vibe. May 19 will feature Quasihorse, while MOsley WOtta will steal the stage May 26 with their unique hip-hop performance. May 27 will feature the Moon Mountain Ramblers with a soulful interpretation of traditional bluegrass, jazz/swing rock and country tunes. All shows take place on Fridays from 12:30-2:30 at West Village.
- Party like it’s going out of style. The Springtacular season is chock full of parties and events that lend an element of festivity. The annual Deschutes Brewery Pine Party is slated for Friday, April 13 from 4-7 p.m., while Gerry Lopez’s Big Wave Challenge and Luau will be held Saturday, May 12. Don’t forget to check the event calendar for a complete list of cool happenings.
- Hot Dog! Are you part of a regional ski club? If so, there’s a bonus round of Springtacular fun just for you! Register at ski.com for the Springtacular Blast and enjoy an array of events centered around the ‘80s ski parody “Hot Dog” the movie. The April 5 welcome reception includes a hot tub party and live music, while the April 6 Pine Party keeps the lifts open ‘til 7 p.m. with food, live music, and tasty beverages. The April 7 “Hot Dog Day” includes a costume contest, downhill race, and finale party. For more info or to register your ski club members by the March 23 deadline, go here.
Those seeking Springtacular season passes will find the rates are quite reasonable. Prices are set at $159 for adults, $129 for teens 13-18, $99 for youth 6-12, $29 for kids 5 and under, $129 for seniors 65-69, and $99 for those over 70. You can purchase a new Springtacular pass or reactivate an old one online here.
So who else is ready for Springtacular?
Planning your trip? Start with your award-winning visitor guide, available online or by mail.Read the Guide
Give Us A Call
Want to talk with a real human? We get that. Our visitor center is ready and waiting for your call.Call : 877.245.8484
The Bend Pledge
Join countless visitors before you and take the Pledge to leave Bend better than you found it.Take the Pledge
Pledge for the Wild
Help protect what makes Bend Bend by supporting the wild and the Deschutes Trails Coalition.Donate