Stuff your stocking with a whole ‘lotta goodies made in Bend!
In the interest of full disclosure, I should tell you I intend to throat-punch the next person who asks me “have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?”
Luckily, there’s a veritable arsenal of amazing holiday gifts for sale just 20 feet from my office. Even luckier for you, it’s open to the public. I’m talking about the incredible retail items available in the retail shop at the Bend Visitor Center on the corner of Lava & Oregon in Downtown Bend.
Are you in Bend? You can stop by Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. to browse the gift shop. We’re not open Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, so make sure you visit us before that.
Even better, stop by during our Shoppy Hour Block Party from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. this Friday, December 20 when we’ll be offering oodles of retail items at up to 50% off. Salud Raw Food will have treats and gift cards on hand, and neighboring businesses like Kariella and Studio DeVine will be serving wine and offering killer discounts you won’t want to miss.
And if you can’t visit in person, no worries. You’ll find plenty of this stuff in our online gift shop (though keep in mind, you’re too late to have it shipped in time for Christmas).
Now that we have that out of the way, check out these awesome products you’ll want to snap up as gifts for your friends, family, dog walker, and bikini waxer.
Best of Bend Stocking Stuffers
- Bend Local Roast by fundroast: $15
- Bend Ale Trail Koozie: $3.50
- Bend Logo Silishot: $4.95
- Bend Logo Bike Bell: $15
- Bend Ale Trail Wood Handle Opener: $10
- Via Delia Bottle Opener: $8
- Bend Logo Dog Tag/Zipper Pull/Keychain: $3.50
- ScoutWallet Elk Lake/Hosmer LakeWallet: $20
- TrailRags Deschutes River Trail Bandana Map: $12
Bend gifts to pamper your mind, body, and soul
- Volcano Vineyards Bend Blend Red: $13
- 21 ounce Bend Logo Hydro Flask: $28
- Coco’s Haven Gift Pack – lavender, lemongrass and vanilla body oils and either a chocolate or vanilla kiss lip balm: $15
- Bend Soap Company Mt. Bachelor Pine Soap: $5
- Via Delia Pocket Mirror: $6.50
- Bend Logo Vance Family Soy Candle: $9
- “Bathe with a Dirty Girl” Beer Soap by LeCol’s Soap Bar: $5
- Douglas Fine Jewelry Bend Logo Sterling Silver Pendant: $60
- Bend Logo Lip Balm Tin: $4
- Spoke-Bracelet: $35
- Bend BlackStrap Sunglasses: $12.99
- Dawg Grog Ladies T-shirt: $22
Game night goodies (buy all of it for a special package price!)
- Two Cupsco Bend Logo Stainless Steel Cups ($20 value)
- Your Choice of any 22 ounce beer or cider in stock ($3.85 to $5.99 value)
- Bend Ale Trail Metal Bottle Opener ($5 value)
- One Deck of Bend Playing Cards by Aaron Trotter ($20 value)
Offered at $35 – over 25% off!
The “I miss Bend!” package
- Bend Ale Trail Hydro Flask Growler: $55
- 2013 Old Mill District Limited Edition Silipints: $10 each or $38 for a set of 4
- Bend Logo “Bike TownUSA,” “Bend Ale Trail,” or “Oregon” Trucker Hat: $20
- PaulLeightonTumaloFalls Poster: $10
- I Love Bend, OR Sticker: $2.50
- Ruff Life, Bend, Oregon Sticker: $3
- Via Delia Bend Logo Keychain: $6.50
Planning a trip to Bend? Check out our award-winning visitor guide online, or request one to be mailed to you.Read the Guide
Give Us A Call
Want to talk to a real human? We get you. Our visitor information specialists are here to take your call daily from 10:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.Call : 877.245.8484
Stay In Touch
Want to keep up with all of the latest and greatest happening in Bend? Sign up to receive our email newsletter. We promise not to spam you, and we'll respect the heck out of your privacy.
Join thousands of other Bend visitors and take the Pledge to leave Bend better than you found it. Bonus - you can sign up to win a vacation to Bend, too.Take The Pledge