Tenth Month Partner Form
Please complete the form below in order to be considered as an official Tenth Month event. The Tenth Month team will review your submission and confirm receipt.
As a reminder, review the required PARTNER GUIDELINES & COLLABORATION document. You must agree to the terms of the program in order to participate. Before submitting this form, please review the following guidelines below to see if your event qualifies for Tenth Month:
Qualifies for Tenth Month:
– Events that will attract attendees from outside the region
– Multi-day festivals/conferences. Examples: Swivel, Bend Venture Conference
– Annual headlining event for an organization. Examples: BendFilm Festival
Does Not Qualify for Tenth Month:
– Retail events. Examples: sales, grand openings, demo events, etc.
– Regular recurring events. Examples: First Friday, beer/wine tastings, classes, tours
– Fundraising events and membership drives
– Events of local interest only. Examples: high school plays, trivia night, home & garden shows
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]