Tenth Month Partner Form
Please complete the form below in order to be considered as an official Tenth Month event. The Tenth Month team will review your submission and confirm receipt.
As a reminder, review the required PARTNER GUIDELINES & COLLABORATION document. You must agree to the terms of the program in order to participate. Before submitting this form, please review the following guidelines below to see if your event qualifies for Tenth Month:
Qualifies for Tenth Month:
– Events that will attract attendees from outside the region
– Multi-day festivals/conferences. Examples: Swivel, Bend Venture Conference
– Annual headlining event for an organization. Examples: BendFilm Festival
Does Not Qualify for Tenth Month:
– Retail events. Examples: sales, grand openings, demo events, etc.
– Regular recurring events. Examples: First Friday, beer/wine tastings, classes, tours
– Fundraising events and membership drives
– Events of local interest only. Examples: high school plays, trivia night, home & garden shows
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Planning a trip to Bend? Check out our award-winning visitor guide online, or request one to be mailed to you.Read the Guide
Give Us A Call
Want to talk to a real human? We get you. Our visitor information specialists are here to take your call daily from 10:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.Call : 877.245.8484
Stay In Touch
Want to keep up with all of the latest and greatest happening in Bend? Sign up to receive our email newsletter. We promise not to spam you, and we'll respect the heck out of your privacy.
Join thousands of other Bend visitors and take the Pledge to leave Bend better than you found it. Bonus - you can sign up to win a vacation to Bend, too.Take The Pledge