When most people think of Bend, they picture flowing craft beer and world-class mountain biking trails. But Bend is also a hub of creativity and ingenuity.
Get ready for Tenth Month this October – a creative ideas month – highlighting innovative and entrepreneurial programs, conferences, exhibits and more in Bend, Oregon. It’s a month-long celebration of brave ideas and innovation in art, film, marketing, technology, and design. We encourage you to build your own itinerary of favorite October events, from conferences to urban adventures to outdoor escapes.
One lucky person will get the Ultimate Tenth Month experience (valued at over $3,000), so hurry up and enter to win before October 3, 2016.
You Can Win All of This!
- Two Tenth Month Ultimate Passes (includes tickets to the following events: BendFilm Festival, Swivel Digital + Creative Marketing Conference, Bend Venture Conference, and Bend Design Conference)
- 2 Bike Rentals from Sunnyside Sports
- 2 Half Day Bike Tours from Cog Wild
- $200 in Old Mill District gift certificates good for movies, concerts, shopping, dining & attractions
- 2 Half Day Tours of Your Choice with Wanderlust Tours
- $100 gift card for Crux Fermentation Project
- $100 gift card for RiverBend Brewing
- $50 gift card for Jackalope Grill
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”]