Tenth Month Contest - Enter to Win a Tenth Month Bend Prize Pack!
When most people think of Bend, they picture flowing craft beer and world-class mountain biking trails. But Bend is also a hub of creativity and ingenuity.
Get ready for Tenth Month this October – a creative ideas month – highlighting innovative and entrepreneurial programs, conferences, exhibits and more in Bend, Oregon. It’s a month-long celebration of brave ideas and innovation in art, film, marketing, technology, and design. We encourage you to build your own itinerary of favorite October events, from conferences to urban adventures to outdoor escapes.
One lucky person will get the Ultimate Tenth Month experience (valued at over $3,000), so hurry up and enter to win before October 3, 2016.
You Can Win All of This!
- Two Tenth Month Ultimate Passes (includes tickets to the following events: BendFilm Festival, Swivel Digital + Creative Marketing Conference, Bend Venture Conference, and Bend Design Conference)
- 2 Bike Rentals from Sunnyside Sports
- 2 Half Day Bike Tours from Cog Wild
- $200 in Old Mill District gift certificates good for movies, concerts, shopping, dining & attractions
- 2 Half Day Tours of Your Choice with Wanderlust Tours
- $100 gift card for Crux Fermentation Project
- $100 gift card for RiverBend Brewing
- $50 gift card for Jackalope Grill
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Planning a trip to Bend? Check out our award-winning visitor guide online, or request one to be mailed to you.Read the Guide
Give Us A Call
Want to talk to a real human? We get you. Our visitor information specialists are here to take your call daily from 10:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.Call : 877.245.8484
Stay In Touch
Want to keep up with all of the latest and greatest happening in Bend? Sign up to receive our email newsletter. We promise not to spam you, and we'll respect the heck out of your privacy.
Join thousands of other Bend visitors and take the Pledge to leave Bend better than you found it. Bonus - you can sign up to win a vacation to Bend, too.Take The Pledge