Tenth Month Contest - Enter to Win a Tenth Month Bend Prize Pack!
When most people think of Bend, they picture flowing craft beer and world-class mountain biking trails. But Bend is also a hub of creativity and ingenuity.
Get ready for Tenth Month this October – a creative ideas month – highlighting innovative and entrepreneurial programs, conferences, exhibits and more in Bend, Oregon. It’s a month-long celebration of brave ideas and innovation in art, film, marketing, technology, and design. We encourage you to build your own itinerary of favorite October events, from conferences to urban adventures to outdoor escapes.
One lucky person will get the Ultimate Tenth Month experience (valued at over $3,000), so hurry up and enter to win before October 3, 2016.
You Can Win All of This!
- Two Tenth Month Ultimate Passes (includes tickets to the following events: BendFilm Festival, Swivel Digital + Creative Marketing Conference, Bend Venture Conference, and Bend Design Conference)
- 2 Bike Rentals from Sunnyside Sports
- 2 Half Day Bike Tours from Cog Wild
- $200 in Old Mill District gift certificates good for movies, concerts, shopping, dining & attractions
- 2 Half Day Tours of Your Choice with Wanderlust Tours
- $100 gift card for Crux Fermentation Project
- $100 gift card for RiverBend Brewing
- $50 gift card for Jackalope Grill
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Planning your trip? Start with your award-winning visitor guide, available online or by mail.Read the Guide
Give Us A Call
Want to talk with a real human? We get that. Our visitor center is ready and waiting for your call.Call : 877.245.8484
The Bend Pledge
Join countless visitors before you and take the Pledge to leave Bend better than you found it.Take the Pledge
Pledge for the Wild
Help protect what makes Bend Bend by supporting the wild and the Deschutes Trails Coalition.Donate