Eagle Watch is a celebration of Central Oregon’s spectacular wildlife. Join us for the 25th Annual event — fun for the whole family!
- Raptor-spotting stations
- Guided walks
- Bird house and feeder building
- Cultural program with Quartz Creek Dancers of Warm Springs (Sunday, March 29th)
- Nature games and crafts
- Scavenger hunt
- Door prizes
- Visits from Smokey Bear, JR Beaver, and Seymour Antelope
Explore Eagle Village:
- Admission and parking are free
- Food and souvenirs are available for purchase
- Don’t forget to bring cash or checks —there is no ATM on site
- Buy a raffle ticket to help fund future educational events at Lake Billy Chinook
- Try some tasty fry bread — proceeds will help send kids to the Simnasho rodeo
The 25th Annual Eagle Watch is hosted by the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, Portland General Electric, the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs, and Crooked River National Grassland.