Wanderlust Tours is proud to present the next event in our Art in Nature outdoor performance series! Super talented local a cappella group Bend Camerata will perform at one of our favorite lakeside locations.
Hike through beautiful terrain to arrive at the lake’s edge, with views of amazing lava flows surrounding crystal clear waters and forested vistas. There, you’ll witness a spectacular 10-person a cappella performance and bask in the beauty of the natural world!
After the concert enjoy locally produced wine from Naked Winery while mingling with Bend Camerata members. Joyous voices next to water lapping on the beach? Oh yeah! This is the perfect Bend, Oregon, activity!
– $100 per person
– Departs from the Wanderlust Tours office
– Transportation to and from the event, departing from our office
– Award-winning interpretation from a professional naturalist guide
– Vocal performance from Bend Camerata
– Professionally guided hike through a less explored area of Newberry Volcanic National Monument
– Water bottle
– Sun protection
– Dress in layers
– Appropriate footwear for walking/hiking