The Old Mill District’s annual Kid’s Halloween Party is back…better than ever!
Each year, the ghosts and goblins come down to Bend, Oregon’s Old Mill District for trick-or-treating and other fun activities to celebrate Halloween. This year’s event features the traditional take-home toys and treats from the stores, as well as other frightful activities to keep those little monsters enjoying the holiday.
- Hot apple cider to ward off the fall chill at Savory Spice
- Pet costume contest by the Humane Society of Central Oregon
- Reptile petting zoo by Central Oregon Herpetology Club held in the space between desperado and Avalon Salon
- Hay rides by Cowboy Carriage
- Hands-on Halloween crafts by Arts Station, Terpsichorean Dance Studio and Latin Dance performances and Adventure Box Photo booth in Center Plaza