Oregon Senior Games 2018
Athletes ages 50+ (National Senior Games qualifying age) can compete in one of the 15 sports offered. It’s a great chance to test your mettle against other seniors while enjoying a getaway to the outdoor playground of the West. Whether you’re a super-competitive athlete or just someone looking to stay active, the Oregon Senior Games is a great event to add to your 2018 must-do list!
Event contact information:
|Event||Coordinator Name||Phone #|
|Disc Golf||Ryan Lanefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Indoor Climbing||Rich Breuneremail@example.com|
For Oregon Senior Games Registration questions contact Kirsten at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-323-0964 ext 324
For overall Oregon Senior Games questions email email@example.com or call 541-323-0964 ext 324
Top 5 Reasons to Participate in the Oregon Senior Games
- Meet fellow senior athletes from around the country who share your passion for sports and recreation.
- Spend a relaxing and fun week in Bend, Oregon, the outdoor playground of the West.
- Enjoy some of the unique attractions Bend offers, including the Bend Ale Trail or the Roundabout Art Route. For more ideas on Bend activities, go here.
- Soak up the vitamin D in Bend, which boasts an average of 300 days of sunshine per year.
- Experience Bend like a naturalist on a guided short hike with Wanderlust Tours to end the Games each year.
Oregon Senior Games Athlete Profiles
For up to the minute updates and news “like” the Oregon Senior Games