Join us in conjunction with Bend Women’s March and the Outdoor Women’s Fest for our Opening Weekend Celebration March 29th-31st. We will be climbing, doing yoga, drinking beer, and relaxing around the fire.
We are renting out the Bunk and Brew House for the weekend where we will have breakfast Saturday & Sunday, and dinner Sunday night. If you live in Bend or prefer to book your own accommodations there is a discounted option for that available.
You can choose to climb one or both days with one of our guides! We will have 4 different groups each day for the varying skill levels.
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
– Breakfast at the Bunk and Brew House
– Leave the Bunk and Brew House for Smith Rock State Park
9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
– Climbing at Smith Rock State Park
– Light stretching, group photos, and goodbyes
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE WEEKEND:
- One or two six-hour climbing session with AMGA Single Pitch Instructors (all gear provided)
- Entry to our events Friday and Saturday night
- 1 yoga class with Katie Paulson Saturday afternoon
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday, dinner Saturday, plus campfire treats at the Bunk and Brew
- Optional accommodations at the Bunk and Brew for Friday and Saturday night
To see the full schedule and all details head to our website shemovesmountains.org/openingweekend.
About Bend Women’s March
BWM is a month-long celebration of all the ways women are shaping the awesome community of Bend, Oregon, through women-focused events in the arts, business, and outdoor industries. March 2019 is Women’s History Month, and the perfect time to celebrate the contributions of women, highlighting the bold, creative, adventurous spirit of women