Old Mill District Annual Kid's Halloween Party
The Old Mill District’s annual Kid’s Halloween Party is back…better than ever!
Each year, the ghosts and goblins come down to Bend, Oregon’s Old Mill District for trick-or-treating and other fun activities to celebrate Halloween. This year’s event features the traditional take-home toys and treats from the stores, as well as other frightful activities to keep those little monsters enjoying the holiday.
- Hot apple cider to ward off the fall chill at Savory Spice
- Pet costume contest by the Humane Society of Central Oregon
- Reptile petting zoo by Central Oregon Herpetology Club held in the space between desperado and Avalon Salon
- Hay rides by Cowboy Carriage
- Hands-on Halloween crafts by Arts Station, Terpsichorean Dance Studio and Latin Dance performances and Adventure Box Photo booth in Center Plaza