The Old Mill District’s annual Kid’s Halloween Party is back…better than ever!
Each year, the ghosts and goblins come down to Bend, Oregon’s Old Mill District for trick-or-treating and other fun activities to celebrate Halloween. This year’s event features the traditional take-home toys and treats from the stores, as well as other frightful activities to keep those little monsters enjoying the holiday.
- Hot apple cider to ward off the fall chill at Savory Spice
- Pet costume contest by the Humane Society of Central Oregon
- Reptile petting zoo by Central Oregon Herpetology Club held in the space between desperado and Avalon Salon
- Hay rides by Cowboy Carriage
- Hands-on Halloween crafts by Arts Station, Terpsichorean Dance Studio and Latin Dance performances and Adventure Box Photo booth in Center Plaza
mx_slider_mod Object ( [id] => section-listing-gallery [blocks] => Array (  => stdClass Object ( [breadcrumbs] => [image_url] => https://www.visitbend.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/halloween1.jpg [use_image_url] => 1 ) ) [section] => stdClass Object ( [key] => panel-gallery [template] => panel-gallery-row [id] => listing-gallery ) [layout_class] => row-prev-none row-panel-gallery row-next-panel-gallery [is_first_section] => 1 )