Leading in Central Oregon
March 6, 2019 at 12:00 pm
This Event has passed.
1500 SW Chandler Ave
Bend, OR 97702
Although women hold almost 52 percent of all professional-level jobs, American women lag substantially behind men when it comes to their representation in leadership positions with less than 25% holding executive- and senior-level officials and managers. As we go into International Women’s Day, we have the opportunity to hear from women leaders in Central Oregon who are leading companies and organizations in government, Sustainability, Natural Resources, Outdoors, Retail and Healthcare. Understand their challenges, opportunities, turning points, tips and tricks and what it means to lead in male dominated professions and the important role partnership in gender equity means.
Located in Tykeson 111
Moderator: Rane Stempson, CEO Ranemaker Institute & Cacey Thomas, President AAUW-OSU Cascades
1. Denise Piza, Madras City Councilor
2. Sally Russell, Mayor City of Bend
3. Dr. Fran McCabe, Emergency Room Physician St.Charles Health Systems
4. Rita Hansen, CEO On-board Dynamics
5. Heather McKendry, Director Organizational Development Ruffwear
6. Megan Hill, Fisheries and Water Quality Manager at Portland General Electric
7. Kim Kinney, CEO Rugged Thread