It’s time to focus on refueling through the collective power of sisterhood! Join us for a day filled with movement, inspiration and relaxation!
– Energizing group fitness class taught by Northwest BOD’s very own Blaire Rummel
– Relaxing acupuncture by Deschutes Acupuncture
– Restorative yoga and myofascial release by Kelly Jenkins, Certified Yoga Teacher
– Inspiring talk by Katie Steele, LMFT of Thrive Bend
– Lunch and delicious snacks
– Special gift/goodie bag valued at $200+ and more!
Doors open at 10:30 a.m. Retreat will begin promptly at 10:45 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. and is hosted at Northwest BOD’s new location near the Old Mill District! Bring your favorite gal pal and enjoy this special opportunity to REFUEL!
Cost: $169 per person | 15% Discount for Northwest BOD Unlimited Elite members
mx_slider_mod Object ( [id] => section-listing-gallery [blocks] => Array (  => stdClass Object ( [breadcrumbs] => [image_url] => https://www.visitbend.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/refuel-womens-retreat.jpg [use_image_url] => 1 ) ) [section] => stdClass Object ( [key] => panel-gallery [template] => panel-gallery-row [id] => listing-gallery ) [layout_class] => row-prev-none row-panel-gallery row-next-panel-gallery [is_first_section] => 1 )