It’s time to focus on refueling through the collective power of sisterhood! Join us for a day filled with movement, inspiration and relaxation!
– Energizing group fitness class taught by Northwest BOD’s very own Blaire Rummel
– Relaxing acupuncture by Deschutes Acupuncture
– Restorative yoga and myofascial release by Kelly Jenkins, Certified Yoga Teacher
– Inspiring talk by Katie Steele, LMFT of Thrive Bend
– Lunch and delicious snacks
– Special gift/goodie bag valued at $200+ and more!
Doors open at 10:30 a.m. Retreat will begin promptly at 10:45 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. and is hosted at Northwest BOD’s new location near the Old Mill District! Bring your favorite gal pal and enjoy this special opportunity to REFUEL!
Cost: $169 per person | 15% Discount for Northwest BOD Unlimited Elite members