A Capella Festival
For the fourth year in a row, we are thrilled to host the Bend A Cappella Festival! This year we welcome some of the best names in the a cappella world: Naturally 7, Deke Sharon, and Peter Hollens. We invite you to come, sing, learn, enjoy and connect with fellow a cappella singers! We are deep believers in the community of music and musicians, and we invite you to join us. The festival is about constructive collaboration, connections, community and conviviality!
All Access Pass: $100
VIP* Pass: $130
ALL Passes include full admission to sessions and performances Friday, Feb. 8 and all classes, lunch, and Sing-Off on Saturday, Feb. 9.
NEW: Get one complimentary All Access Pass for every eight you purchase.
*VIP includes All Access Pass plus a ticket to see world-renowned a cappella “vocal players” Naturally 7 at the Tower Theatre Thursday night, Feb. 7, and join them backstage for a private “meet & greet.”
The 2019 Bend A Cappella Festival features several of the most talented names in a cappella personally advising singers at every level of expertise. Only at the Bend A Cappella Festival can you:
• Improve your performance in master classes taught by the insightful and inspiring “Father of Contemporary A Cappella” Deke Sharon
• Be part of recording the world premiere video “You Lift Me Up” with YouTube sensation Peter Hollens
• Polish your choreography with easy-to-use dance tips from accomplished performer and director Dakota Weeda.
• Learn how members of Naturally 7 overcame obstacles and redefined a musical genre.
• Take a private snowshoe trek through Central Oregon’s winter wonderland led by Wanderlust Tours (additional charge applies).
• Compete for money in a Sing-Off hosted by Deke Sharon and judged by Naturally 7.
PLEASE NOTE: The masterclasses and Sing-Off are limited to the first twelve groups to register. Don’t wait or you’ll miss this all-star “aca-awesome” a cappella opportunity!
Questions or concerns? Email director Carol Rossio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to http://www.bendacappellafestival.com/for the full schedule, recommended lodging, FAQs, and registration.
See you in Bend, Oregon this February!