Discovery Park Off-Leash Dog Area
Opened in 2014, this community park is located within the NorthWest Crossing neighborhood. The park features a 3-acre lake with approximately 12 acres of developed park and about 20 acres of open space. Amenities include natural play area, walking trails, fenced off-leash dog park, restrooms, picnicking areas and picnic shelter.
This dog park has 1.6 acres, fenced.
Off-leash Area Rules:
The intent of these rules is to create a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for all park users.
- No aggressive dogs allowed. Immediately remove your dog from the park if it is misbehaving or acting in an aggressive manner.
- Keep dogs on leash outside designated off-leash areas.
- Pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste.
- Remain in visual site and voice control of your dog at all times.
- Carry a leash for each dog in your care.
- Closely supervise young children. Children under the age of 12 may not be in the off-leash area unsupervised.
- Accept responsibility for any damage or injury caused by your dog.
- Bring no more than three dogs to the off-leash area at any time.
- Do not bring a dog in heat to a Bend park.
- Do not bring a puppy without a complete cycle of vaccinations to a Bend park.
- Display tags showing proof of current license and rabies vaccinations on all dogs.
- Comply with all other park rules.
- Please be courteous to neighbors and control excessive barking.
Download a Visitor’s Guide to Dog Parks with tips for having a positive experience at a dog off-leash area.