6 Favorite Spring Activities in Bend;
Loves List by Visit Bend
Spring is the time of year to make your vacation plans do double-duty, bringing you the best of warm-weather and cold-weather recreation in Bend. From getting your last fix of snow play to embracing the sunshine and open trails, here are 6 ways to do it:
- Get the best of the ski conditions Mt. Bachelor has to offer by hitting the slopes first thing in the morning.
- Head over to Rivers Edge Golf Course for a round of 18, soaking up the afternoon sun while you’re at it.
- Pedal your way through the Old Mill District on a surrey bike from Wheel Fun Rentals.
- Take the kids to Sun Mountain Fun Center for some family-friendly competition at bumper cars, arcade games, and bowling.
- Embrace the remaining cold weather by ice skating at the NHL-sized ice rink at The Pavilion.
- Put on your best hiking shoes and enjoy a magnificent view of Bend from atop Pilot Butte.