- The Bend Pledge
Bring Your Best Self to Central Oregon
The Bend Pledge
Take the Bend Pledge
Bring your best self to Central Oregon, and take care of the places that take care of us.
Take the Bend Pledge and join us in protecting the places we love to play; treading softly, taking only memories, and leaving only footprints.
Sign the Pledge not only because it’s the right thing to do, but also because you could win a free Bend Vacation.
Take the Bend Pledge today and you could win one of two Bend vacations including lodging, meals, and activities. We draw one random pledge each quarter, so you’ve always got another chance to be a winner.
The Bend Pledge is our way of asking you to “Bring your best self” when spending time in Central Oregon.
- Smile, say please & thank you, give right-of-way, and simply slow down
- Adventure and explore in a manner that is respectful to the land, wildlife, and the people you share it with.
- Plan and prepare for your time on the trails, in the mountains and on the water.
- Walk more, drive less, and stick to established trails, routes, and parking areas.
- We must take care of the places that take care of us; we are all visitors here.
Take Your Love For Bend a Step Further
Text WILD4BEND to 44321 to help take care of Bend’s special places by donating to the Deschutes Trails Coalition, Bend Oregon’s nonprofit organization supporting Bend’s wild places through Pledge for the Wild. Pledge for the Wild is proactively sharing outdoor principles and responsible tourism tips while creating a direct channel to give back locally through online donation or text-to-donate.
Planning your trip? Start with your award-winning visitor guide, available online or by mail.Read the Guide
Give Us A Call
Want to talk with a real human? We get that. Our visitor center is ready and waiting for your call.Call : 877.245.8484
The Bend Pledge
Join countless visitors before you and take the Pledge to leave Bend better than you found it.Take the Pledge
Pledge for the Wild
Help protect what makes Bend Bend by supporting the wild and the Deschutes Trails Coalition.Donate