Moving To Bend, Oregon
The Hardest Part of Visiting Bend, is Leaving.
Looking for something specific? Select a category of Services.
MOVE TO BEND, OREGON. RELOCATE YOUR LIFE.
The hardest part of visiting Bend is leaving Bend. Why not stay? We have the perfect balance of idyllic lifestyle, affordable cost of living, vibrant entrepreneurial spirit, and competitive business advantages. Bend is a great place to nurture your family, business, and soul.
BEND — IT’S WHERE BUSINESS AND PLEASURE PLAY TOGETHER.
EVERYONE LOVES LISTS, SO WE’VE COMPILED A LIST OF THE TOP 10 REASONS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER RELOCATING YOUR LIFE AND BUSINESS TO BEND, OREGON.
- The only rush hour traffic you’ll face is waiting for a family of deer to cross the road
- A talented, happy, and inspired workforce
- You can wear your ski boots in the grocery store and nobody looks at you funny
- A vibrant entrepreneurial spirit and supportive business community
- 24 world-class craft breweries in Central Oregon
- Fast and convenient access to major business markets
- Fly Fishing on the Deschutes River during your lunch break
- No sales tax and a low cost of doing business
- Average commute time of less than 15 minutes
- Because you only live once
BEND OREGON IN THE NEWS FOR REAL ESTATE
It’s no secret real estate across the nation has been in a state of turmoil for the past few years. But here in Bend, there’s never been a better time to buy. According to “Bloomberg Businessweek,” Bend has the second highest four-year growth forecast in the nation. We aren’t surprised. With a wealth of natural beauty, a plethora of affordable housing, and a lifestyle most people dream of, Bend is truly the place to be. Check out what the media has been saying about real estate in Bend.
>> “Where to Retire” magazine cites Bend as one of the nation’s hot spots for retirement real estate discounts
>> “Best Boomer Town” features Bend as one of their 21 best places to retire in the U.S.